POP3 settings for Outlook and Outlook Express
Attention! Before You configure any POP3 settings for Microsoft Outlook, go to www.mail.ee, log in with the account You’ll use for POP3 configuration and enable external POP3 and SMTP access. In order to ensure users’ safety, default access to mailbox using POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocol is denied.
When configuring POP3 settings in Microsoft Outlook, have to remember that placement of some settings can vary in depence on version of the program.
POP3 configuration in Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Start Microsoft Outlook,
- on the File menu, click Info and click Account Settings,
- select Account Settings from the list,
- on the E-mail tab, click New,
- select Email Account, and then click Next,
- click to select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, and then click Next,
- click Internet E-Mail, and then click Next,