Didn’t work contacts synchronization
- Make sure that you have the last version of the mail mobile app
- Open mail.ee app
- Logout and login into your mail.ee account
- Go to the application's settings and make sure that you have enabled contact synchronization. Settings -> Contacts sync -> Contacts sync is On (synchronization is turned on)
- If synchronization was already on, then update it by turning Off/On.
- Check the results. If sync is still not working, continue to perform the following steps.
- Check to see if synchronization works. Make sure you have access permission to the contact section Accounts -> Mail.ee
- Make sure that your mobile phone have allowed access to the section "Contacts". To check:
Program ->Mail.ee -> Permissions. You must have access permission to sections "Memory" and "Contacts"
- Logout and login into your mail account
- Update synchronization by turning it Off/On
- Check the results. If the steps above have not helped, please write your question to the customer support department.
In case you did not find your answer contact us