You can change the password, entering your user account, “Settings” and "Change Password"
! Remember that the password is the most important way to protect your user profile. You should not compile easily guessed password, never use the same passwords for registration to several internet portals, and never reply to letters with a request to send your users profile password.
If you can’t remember the password or you can’t restore it using available techniques, to make sure that you are the owner of this certain e-mail box, we need to get from you the following information:
- Your name and surname
- Birth date
- Possible answers to the secret question
- The phone number to which you would like to receive your new password (phone number + country code)
- The IP address from which you most frequently visit your email. You can find out your IP address, visiting this link - http://test.antivirus.lv
- Mailbox name which requires a password
- List of the addresses to which you have sent an email or recipients from which you have received messages in your mailbox.
!All received information will be used only for password recovery process.
! After the password recovery, please do not forget to fill in the fields in your user profile which is necessary for password recovery in future with an alternative e-mail or via a mobile phone. Mobile phone or alternative e-mail will allow you to constantly change the access to your e-mailbox.
Before you recover your deleted email box, check if the mailbox is already open for new registrations.
1. If the mailbox is already open for new registrations, then you can’t restore it.
2. In case if username is not yet available for registration, contact us and write in message information about a mailbox that you want to restore, when it was deleted, and if you remember, then write what was the mailbox password.
! When we receive your letter, we will answer you if this mailbox can be restored and which information we need from you.
! Keep in mind that you need to enter into your e-mail box at least once in 9 months using a http://www.mail.ee/ page. Otherwise, the mailbox will be inactive and after some time it will be deleted, without the possibility to restore it.