Spell-checking in Your browser
Both Firefox and Google Chrome browsers already have spell-checker, You just need to install additional dictionary in Firefox, in Google Chrome most of the dictionaries are enabled by default. If You want to use spell-checker in Internet Explorer, You need to install additional plug-in or toolbar, e.g., Google toolbar.
- Select Tools and then Options.
- Choose Advanced, then mark the select box next to "Check my spelling as I type".
- Click „OK” and save the settings.
- Click on the right mouse button when writing a new letter. Make sure that „Check spelling” option is enabled.
- Select "Languages: Add Dictionaries" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the desired dictionary on the next page. For example: Russian by clicking on "Install Dictionary" button.
- Click on "Add to Firefox", wait until the dowload is finished and click „Install” to complete the installation.
- Click on "Restart Now" to restart the web browser.
- Click on the icon with the wrench (Customize and control Google Chrome).
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings" to display advanced settings.
- Go to „Languages” and click "Languages and spell-checker settings..."
- Click on "Add" to add languages.
- Select language from the drop-down list and press "OK".
- Select the language You’ve added and click on "Use this language for spell checking".
- Make sure that field "Enable spell checking" is checked. Press "OK".
- Install Google toolbar from http://toolbar.google.com
- Click on the wrench icon on the Google toolbar.
- Go to "Tools" and mark "Spell check".
- Click "Save" to save settings.
- Click on "Check" on the Google toolbar, go to Language and select the desired language.
In case you did not find your answer, please write to email@example.com