Internet fraud protection
To avoid a criminals attempt to access user private data (phishing) Mail.ee suggests to:
- Check the web sites address in the browser before logging in. The address must be www.mail.ee.
- Remember that Mail.ee does not send messages to Your e-mail from unofficial Mail.ee mail. And do not react on such e-mails in case You have received one.
- Inform Mail.ee in case You have received a fraud e-mail letter that has been written on behalf of Mail.ee.
Note that phishing is not the only way to steal Your personal data. So it is preferable to take into account the standard safety procedures, such as:
- Always use „secure connection” so that data written by You would be sent in cipher.
- Do not use easy passwords. It is preferable to use in password both – letters and numbers.
- Do not use similar passwords in different Estonian internet resources.
In case you did not find your answer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org