How to create group of contacts?
In a "Contacts" section there is ability to create group of contacts. At first you need to create an empty group and only then to add contacts. To do it:
- enter your mailbox and open "Contacts" section,
- from the left side menu choose "Add group",
- in a new window write name of the group and press "Ok",
- group will be added to the same left side menu.
If you want to add to the group any new contact, which can't be found in your address book, you need to:
- press on the name of group in a leftside menu,
- then to press "New" button,
- fill in all the needed fields,
- tick the group you want to add contact,
- then to press "Save" button.
If you want to add to the group any contact, which you already have in your address book, you have to:
- choose needed contact from the "Contacts" section (click on it to open),
- then press "Edit",
- tick the group you want to add contact to,
- press "Save" to save changes.
!The same contact can be added to many groups at the same time.
If you want to add to the group many contacts at the same time, then:
- choose needed contacts from the list of contacts,
- press "More",
- then "Assign group",
- tick the group or groups you want to add chosen contacts,
- press "Save".
In case you did not find your answer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org