What is the Mail+
Mail+ is a paid mailbox with size of 100 GB or 200 GB
The main advantages of using Mail+ service is:
- mailbox size of 100 GB or 200 GB;
- lack of graphical and text ads in the mail and when sending emails;
- there is no limit to the number of e-mails You send per day;
- Mail+ users do not receive promotional emails sent by the portal Inbox.lv from firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam systems are used in Mail+ to protect Your e-mail from viruses and spam;
- guaranteed use of SMTP, POP3, POP3S, IMAP protocols (sending and receiving mail via e-mail programs, such as, Outlook, The Bat!);
- separate entrance from the free-mail address on the http://go.mail.ee (this page does not contain a graphical ad, which is recommended to be used when checking a mailbox through the telephone, as well as for a slow internet connection);
- increased protection of data (for the Mail+ users there is a backup copy of the content that will be used for data recovery in case of technical problems);
- WAP access;
To enter the Mail+ You can also use the home page www.mail.ee.
Who can use the Mail+?
Mail+ service can be used by all Mail.ee users, who have booked and paid for this service.
When subscribing to the service, Your access to email does not change - login and password remains the same. As well as the contents of Your mail, contacts and settings are preserved.
Activation of the Mail+
The service can activated for 1 year, 2 or 3 years. For more information about how to receive this service is here.
Before the expiration of the Mail+ an automatic reminder of the service extension will be sent to Your mailbox. Reminder is sent three times: for the month, 2 weeks and 1 week before expiration. The service is activated or renewed within two working days after receipt of payment to the account of Mail.ee portal. We recommend to renew the subscription to the Mail+ on time. More about terms and conditions is here.
After the deadline of the subscription, You automatically become Mail user, who has no access to the features of Mail+. Be careful when disabling services, the limit of Your mailbox will be reduced to 20 GB! If the limit of free mailbox will be exceeded and Your mailbox will be full, You will not receive new messages until You free up enough space to receive new messages.
In case you did not find your answer, please write to email@example.com