Cleaning the folder
There are 2 ways to clean the folder:
- Enter mailbox and choose any folder from the menu on the left;
- then press "Delete" and all messages will be removed to the Trash folder.
If You have more than one page with letters You want to delete, You will have to repeat actions mentioned above as many times as many pages You have. To fasten the process of deleting mails, we recommend to select maximum count of the letters per one page - 100 letters.
- Go to the Options in Your mailbox and choose "Folders" from the left menu;
- in a folder list in the row of needed folder click on "Purge this folder";
- in a new window click "Ok" and all messages will be removed to the Trash folder.
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org