Ways to protect your account
If your computer or mobile device was lost or stolen, or you're worried about the security of your account, there are several things you can do.
1. Change your password
2. Set up two-step verification
Two-step verification is a highly effective way to protect your account from unauthorized access. When you sign in to mailbox, you'll be required to enter the code from mobile authenticator app.
3. Update your security settings
4. Use only secure connection to mail
If you access your emails using POP3/IMAP protocols, we recommend checking to see if data encryption
5. Don’t use the same password for different services.
Be sure to use a strong password that you don't use for any other service.
6. Don’t use easy guessing and popular passwords
Use password manager software to remember all passwords and make it secure.
In case you did not find your answer, please write to email@example.com