Option “Enable external POP3 and SMTP access” periodically is switched off
Option “Enable external POP3/IMAP and SMTP access” can automatically be switched off in these cases:
- If You are violating restrictions for sent letter count -
a) for free mailbox users - max 15 letters per hour,
b) for Mail+ users - 10000 letters per day.
- Your password is cracked and the account used to send spam. In this case also You constantly receive letters from "Mail Delivery System". Before you enable the option, You need to change Your password.
- If user gets status "inactive".
- If active user don't use pop3 access for 2 months.
- If there is a failure in your mail program and the number of successful connections to your mailbox was exceeded.
In case you did not find your answer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org