!To change the mailbox status to "Active”, you need to enter it through www.mail.ee or any other Mail product. Immediately after the authorization status will be automatically changed to "Active" and we will assume that you continue to use this mailbox.
1. Clear your browser cache. Clearing the Cache and Cookies in a browser helps to fix issues, which cause errors on a webpage if portal has got any changes of design or functionality. If cache is not cleared, browser will use old data instead of new, what can cause errors. Sometimes you need to cleaned a cache several times in a row, then you must turn on browser and enter to your e-mail.
2. Update your browser to its latest version. Perhaps you are using an outdated browser version which our site no longer technical support. In this connection time, some site functions may become unavailable or not work properly.
!Check if the problem recurs on a different browser.
In case if the above steps have not helped, contact us indicating information as detailed as possible for your actions and the resulting error. Send us screen-shots.
If text size become very big or very small, most likely you accidentally changed your browser settings.
1. Log in to your browser's section “Tools”, than “Zoom”, choose "+" to increase the image size or "-" to reduce it, or
2. Press the CTRL button on the keyboard and don’t releasing the button, with the mouse wheel scroll to the top or bottom to get the size you need, or
3.Impose on the keyboard at the same time Ctrl + 0 (zero). This option will return the keyboard to your browser's default option (100%).
If your sent message in receiver's mailbox has incorrect information in a field "From", it means that you have entered this information in your signature, which is used for outgoing messages.
You need to change this signature:
2. Enter and confirm information that appears in the "Full name” section.
Still can't find answer?